- Attended my first DAR Texas State Conference in Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City Research Trips March & November.
- Federation of Genealogical Societies Conference in San Antonio, Texas
- Trip east including states: Tennessee, Virginia
- Vacation! West Texas
- Vacation! Natchez, Mississippi
Trip east - Nashville, Tennessee and their state archives. Richmond, Virginia State Library, County seats of Frederick, Rockingham, Augusta, and Washington Counties in Virginia, saying for part of it in Charlottesville.
West Texas - stopped at Monahan Sandhills State Park, Balmorhea State Park, stayed at Indian Lodge in the Davis Mountains. Went to the McDonald Observatory, old Fort Davis, tried to see the Marfa Lights, ate lunch at Reatas in Alpine, Texas
Natchez, Mississippi - stayed in a cabin at the Natchez State Park. Went to Stanton Hall and the Carriage House Restaurant, Magnolia Hall, Rosalie maintained by the Mississippi State DAR, Auburn Museum and Historic Home, Historic Jefferson College, started up the Natchez Trace to Mount Locust.