Hints & Cheat SheetsHandouts of helpful hints in .pdf format. Adobe Reader should open and then you can print the handout. If you need a current version of the reader click on the 'get Acrobat Reader Button'
- Beginining Genealogy, a genealogist's workflow with some how to's and urls to help you get started.
- General Keyboard Short Cuts
- Genealogical Source Check List
- Dewey Decimal System
- Relationship Finder
- Navigation of Ancestry.com private trees as a guest
Ancestry.com Search 2015
- Bureau of Land Management Primer on Township, Range system that this used to be on the .gov website.
- Research Template workbook of individual worksheets for book and film research logs, family groups, military, vital records, to do list by book and film . Tweaked by Ruth Morris.
- United States County Lists workbook of each state on an individual worksheet . Tweaked by Ruth Morris.
- 1790-1840 Census Abstract workbook of 1790. 1800. 1810. 1820. 1830. 1840 with birth years for age groups . Tweaked by Ruth Morris.
Templates are for use in Microsoft Excel