- Salt Lake City February & November.
- Trips to Lampasas frequently.
- Alaska in June. Vacation!
- Federation of Genealogical Society Conference in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Speaking engagements in Sun City, Tyler, McKinney, Colleyville, Euless, & Mesquite Texas
The trip to Salt Lake City was a little different this year. A client met me and we worked on gathering records for the Averill Project. We managed to get most of Maine's deed and will books up to 1850 looked through and images copied. We did not get all the towns done, this is a long term project.
Alaska and Canada trip had awesome scenery. Got to see a lot of wild life, a bear cub, moose, eagles, wolf and her pups, foxes, sheep. There were a lot of new vegetation that we got to see. It was a wonderful trip.
The November trip to Salt Lake City was as a group leader. I took several friends and students with me on this trip. We stayed at the Carlton Hotel.